TWO SIDES OF A COIN

I don't know if it's the fact that I was raised by one of Nigeria's finest and intelligent police officer,  So you see that cat and mouse relationship that lawyers have with the police, I don't. My dad thought me earlier that if as an educated person you have police issues, simply walk into the police station where you are, ask for the most superior officer on duty, state your matter politely and watch them treat you like a God. You see those rank and file guys(inspector below) they are the real guys, so if you go show them say you go school, they will just rub you mud
 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That is not to say I have not encountered the terrible, bad and ugly ones.... Hell I have, there had been times when me and them will almost reach a fist fight especially when it concerns rape cases, but then I have learnt over the years to navigate through their superiors, when I mean superiors.... I mean very far superiors.
But like the proverbial cow, the lawyer and police relationship is like that of a husband and wife, we fight and quarrel, we settle because we are all ministers in the temple of justice, I'm sure my sisters Dorothy Njemanze and Nneka Umahi who are constant customers to the police can attest to this experience, when it comes to police response protocols, I tell you the Nigerian Police Force  especially in the FCT has come a long way, it's  not what it used to be but we can use the superiors to always hold the Juniors accountable and rid the force of the bad eggs, like the biblical Judas Iscariot 😊😊. The police is your friend after all, and the practice of law improves with diverse experience. Some of the things I did way back to force them to work, now I just use influence and wisdom to navigate, no unnecessary stress.
As a Nigerian insist on your rights with wisdom, don't say I leave it for God cause even God will be angry you allowed injustice rule. Good morning my neighbors...... It's sallah holidays, somebody should please give me chicken and ice cream πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, so that the fire in my brain can be sparking fine.

Comments

Popular Posts